- Subjects that involve performance-based on cooking and baking
- As part of our lesson on ESD for Educ 14 and Educ 13 (community involvement, etc.) I make it a point to include the SDGs and function of which is Zero Hunger. We discuss our little ways to help address this concern.
- Understanding soil biodiversity, status, and trends
- In nutrition, students are taught to utilize local food products (EX. vegetables which they can grow in their backyard or even pots) which are good sources of macro and micronutrients
- Lesson integration
- Develop UMs about food product development
- Develop UM on the process and product of making mango salad dressing with cinnamon
- Luha ng Buwaya: Wika at isyung sosyo-politikal ng mga magsasaka
- Arthropod functional feeding groups as indicators of small-scale disturbance: a first approach in Mt. Manunggal, Cebu Island, Philippines
- Participated in the E-HELP Life Festival
- Community Planning and Organization for Farmers in Brgy. Nangka Balamban Cebu
- Root Crop Production (Balamban, Cebu
- Composting and backyard gardening (Polpogan, Consolacion)
- Katilingbanong Turismo - Bgry. Nangka & Brgy. Gaas
- Conducted a feeding program at Cambuhawe, Balamban, Cebu, in 2022.
- Kwarta sa Tinapa (Earning in Sardine Canning): A Sardine-Canning Training Program for Barangay Gibitngil, Medellin, Cebu
- Engage in various feeding programs.
- Cooking of Calamansi-Banana Ketchup Pork Marinade - Utility Model
- DENR-CCPL ecotourism projects