- As a teacher, I have taught in my lessons (where applicable) the issues of poverty and ways to help those in need.
- RDC-SDC Commissioned Research Project on Future Proofing Central Visayas against Pandemics: A Roadmap Study
- Encourage faculty members to focus on research/studies defining cost-effective diagnostics and treatment regimens
- SDG 1,3,5,10: Universal access to sexual and reproductive care, family planning, and education Why can’t we simply put it on? Persistent low use of condoms among Filipino youth Author: Satwinder Rehal - The Philippine Women’s University Co-author: Jarungchai Vatanagul- Cebu Normal University College of Medicine recently submitted to the 12th IAS Conference on HIV Science. IAS 2023 will take place in Brisbane, Australia 23 July to 26 July 2023
- Community Planning and Organization for Farmers in Brgy. Nangka Balamban Cebu Since we belong to a foundation, we actively participate in feeding activities to help the hungry. We also teach planting and backyard farming to help eradicate hunger. Extension Project: My Skills, My Key, My Future Kwarta sa Tinapa (Earning in Sardine Canning): A Sardine-Canning Training Program for Barangay Gibitngil, Medellin, Cebu
- Engage in livelihood projects.
- DENR-CCPL ecotourism projects