BE A KAPAMILYA!
JOB OVER VIEW:
Identifies and covers news stories according to the beat assigned by the News Desk. The role is expected to deliver and voice-over (VO) reports including breaking news or flash reports and contribute news updates to various platforms.
- Graduate of Mass Communication, Communication Arts, Journalism or any related courses
- Mastery of English, Filipino in both oral and written communications.
- 2-3 years of work experience with journalism (University publication experience is accepted)
- Basic skills in photography, video editing, and mobile journalism
- Proficient in producing TV packages, live TV reports, writing online articles, and building news sources.
- with established reportorial presence and output on social media.