Meeting the Challenges of the 21st Century Education
The 21st century presents a variety of challenges in teacher education. Research plays a pivotal role in meeting these challenges in enhancing the overall quality of teachers, promoting better understanding of the impact of change and cultural exchange and in facing the emerging needs of the country.
This Conference will gather teacher education students and researchers of other regions to share their research findings and experiences.
SUB – THEMES
1. Teacher Education Curriculum and Standards
2. Teachers’ Qualification and Professional Development
3. ICT and Subject Teaching Innovation
4. Cultural Exchange
5. Lifelong Learning and 21st Century Skills
Send your research abstract to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Abstract Submission: January 29, 2013
Registration Fee: P700.00
TEStCon – Teacher Education Students Conference
MECHANICS OF THE RESEARCH ORAL PRESENTATIONS
1. Every presenter is given a maximum of ten (10) minutes to present his/her research paper.
2. The presenter can only present a maximum of 10 slides in bullet forms. Please refrain from reading everything written on your slides presentation. (A guideline on how to present a research paper has been disseminated to every concerned presenter.)
3. The time keeper, in the person of _______________________________________
(Name of assigned person)
will inform the presenter by raising the “signboard” for the last three (3) minutes of the presentation. Mr. /Ms. ____________________________________ will ring the bell when the presentation allotted time ends.
4. Each presenters is requested to strictly follow the time allocation.
5. All oral paper presentations will be judged and the first rank will be awarded as the best oral paper presenter in each of the faculty and student categories.
GUIDE TO POWERPOINT SLIDE PRESENTATION
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF SLIDES = 10
Slide Suggested Content (bullet statement format)
1 Research Project Title & Research Proponents
3 Theoretical & Conceptual Framework
4-5 Statement of the Problem
Main problem statement
Specific problem statement
6 Research Methodology
7-9 Salient Findings of the Study
10 Conclusion and Recommendations