[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Header Job Intro” _builder_version=”3.0.71″ background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” border_style=”solid”]
Position Title: College Librarian II
Item Number: CNUB-CL2-10-2011
Salary Grade | Annual Salary: SG 15 (Php 29,010) | Php 348,120
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or Information Science or Bachelor of Science in Education/Arts major in Library Science
Experience: 1 year of relevant experience
Training: 8 hours of relevant training
Eligibility: RA 1080
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_divider _builder_version=”3.0.71″ show_divider=”on” divider_style=”solid” divider_position=”top” hide_on_mobile=”on” /][et_pb_accordion _builder_version=”3.0.71″ border_style=”solid”]
[et_pb_accordion_item title=”Skills | Competencies”]
- Ability to use technology and to use it to enhance the overall effectiveness of a library, including web based methods of improving technological access to information.
- Good overall knowledge of archiving and filing information as well as maintaining database and reference information.
- Strong level of customer service skills.
- Ability to quickly and professionally search database, internet resource and catalogs to find needed information.
- Ability to promote reading.
[/et_pb_accordion][et_pb_divider _builder_version=”3.0.71″ show_divider=”on” divider_style=”solid” divider_position=”top” hide_on_mobile=”on” /][et_pb_text admin_label=”Documents Required” _builder_version=”3.0.71″ background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” border_style=”solid”]
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter an send to the address below not later than June 7, 2018
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form 212 Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gove.ph
- Performance rating in the present position for one(1) year (if applicacble).
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license.
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
Dr. Filomena T. Dayagbil
SUC President III
Cebu Normal University
Osmeña Boulevard, Cebu City
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED