PASUC ADVISORY No. 110, s. 2016
For : All SUC Presidents/Heads
From : Dr. Ricardo E. Rotoras President
Subject : NOTICE OF SEARCH FOR PRESIDENCY OF CEBU NORMAL UNIVERSITY
Date : August 22, 2016
The Cebu Normal University (CNU) Board of Regents (BOR) formally and publicly announces that the Search for President is now open.
MINIMUM PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
1. Must not be less than thirty-five (35) years old and not more than sixty-one (61) years old at the time of application for the position (61 years old shall mean from actual date of birth and not a day older beyond 61 years old).
2. Must be a natural-born Filipino citizen.
3. Must be of good moral character.
4. Must be a holder of an earned doctorate degree from a reputable higher education institution.
5. Must have a proven track record as an administrator of a tertiary level institution (President, VicePresident, Dean, Campus Administrator, Academic Director, e.g. Director for Instruction, Director for Research, Director for Extension, Director for Production, Director of Student Affairs, Director for Planning and Development, who reports directly to the Vice-President or President) whether in public or private, for at least five (5) years.
6. Must not have been convicted of any administrative offense or of any crime involving moral turpitude.
Qualified applicants are requested to submit one (1) set of original and six (6) sets of certified photocopies of the following documents to the Secretariat of the Search Committee for President (SCP):
1. Formal Application Letter addressed to the Chairperson of the Commission on Higher Education (CHED):
HON. PATRICIA B. LICUANAN Chairperson, Commission on Higher Education 4th Floor HEDC Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue UP Campus, Diliman, Quezon City
2. Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), signed under oath
3. Notarized or certified true copy of documents in support of the data stated in the Curriculum Vitae
4. Applicant’s proposed Vision, Mission and Development Goals for Cebu Normal University
5. Certificates/Clearances from the following government agencies, obtained not more than three (3) months from the date of filing of the application, indicating that the applicant has no pending administrative and/or criminal case: a. Sandiganbayan b. Civil Service Commission (CSC) c. National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) d. Metropolitan/Municipal Trial Court/Regional Trial Court e. Ombudsman (for government employees) f. Institution/Company where the applicant is presently employed
6. Duly accomplished CSC Form 212, made under oath
7. PSA (NSO)-authenticated Birth Certificate
8. Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness issued by the physician from a DOH-accredited health institution but not with the same institution where the applicant is presently employed 9. Result of Neuro-psychiatric Examination conducted by the physician from a DOH-accredited health institution but not with the same institution where the applicant is presently employed. The Search Committee reserves the right to verify the results of the examination.
The Search Committee for Presidency reserves the right to validate and verify the authencity of documents submitted and the right to accept or reject any documents that it deems to be questionable.
Important: Interested applicants must submit the aforementioned documents on or before October 7, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. (Philippine Standard Time) to:
Secretariat, SCP c/o Dr. Laurence L. Garcia Cebu Nor mal University Office of the University President Osmeña Blvd., Cebu City
For widest dissemination.
RICARDO E. ROTORAS, D.ENG’G. President
Downloadable file here